Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Trim Down Tuesday-Week 1

So, week 1 went great. I am not sure why it helped me to keep track of what I was eating on the blog, but it did. I've tried paper, journals, notepad, My Fitness Pal...none of those worked. So maybe blogging is the key.

 I think some days I might not have eaten enough, but most of the time I felt satisfied.  At this point the only exercise I am getting is decluttering my house...and that can be pretty strenuous. :)

Feel free to use my Trim Down Tuesday photo and join in.  :)



Tuesday, June 9,2015

Breakfast:Lemon Cream Pie Smoothie (not my favorite)
LunchBlended Salmon Soup (love this!)
Snack: Mango Yonanas
Supper: Salad with Chicken; Best balsamic vinaigrette
Dessert: Chocolate Oat Fiber Cake with Strawberries and Coffee

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Breakfast: Strawberry Protein shake (almond milk, protein powder, frozen strawberries and sweetener)
Lunch: Salad and Mango Yonanas
Snack: Apple 
Supper: Blended Salmon soup
Dessert: Chocolate Oat Fiber Cake with strawberries

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Breakfast: Fat Stripping Frappa (This didn't hold me over and didn't actually taste that great.)
Lunch: Salad
Snack: Apple
Supper: Roast Turkey, Sweet Potato, Corn
Dessert: Chocolate Oat Fiber Cake with strawberries 

Friday, June 12, 2015

Breakfast: Plain Yogurt with Blueberries and Strawberries. 
Lunch: Salad
Supper: Salad and Kale Chips
Snack: Mixed Fruit Yonanas

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Recently I thought that oatmeal might be an overeating trigger, especially this recipe.  But, I am out of protein powder so I thought I'd give it a shot.  I was fine.  So that was in my head.

Breakfast: Snickers Oatmeal and Coffee (I use 1/3 cup oatmeal, water and 1 T. each of peanuts and choc)
Lunch: Salad with Quinoa and Turkey.  Used Walden Farms dressing. 
Snack: Apple
Supper: Zoodles with sauce and Parmesan cheese
Dessert: 1/2 Oat Fiber Shortcake and Fresh Strawberries (Half was plenty. I think the oat fiber makes my stomach hurt so I'm not sure I'll be using this recipe again. The Chocolate cake recipe uses less.)

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Breakfast: Snickers Oatmeal
Lunch: Salad
Snack:Apple
Supper: Yogurt with Strawberries and Blueberries
Snack: Banana and Peanut Butter, Kale chips

Monday, June 15, 2015

Breakfast: Oatmeal with Fresh Strawberries and Chocolate Chips
Lunch: Blended Summer Squash and Salmon Soup
Snack: Apple
Supper: Salad
Snack: Yogurt with Strawberries and Blueberries

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Whew! I'm glad my oatmeal isn't the culprit. LOL

Maria said...

I just found your blog.... obsessing about losing weight and failing at THM daily because I feel so restricted, regimented and deprived. I see you haven't blogged in a while and I can completely understand, with such a big, beautiful family.
I guess I just wanted to say this... I feel the obsession with "all things food" when I am trying to lose weight (I have about 100 lbs to lose as well). I HATE it. I spend HOURS trying to find things that will help me on the Internet, and I find I am not as productive in other areas of my life. I just want to feel like a normal person for a change.
That's all. Just that I understand. Sometimes trying to lose weight it feels like "all or nothing" with the focus.
God bless.

Unknown said...

What a great Article are there in it.Fresh Direct Coupon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...