Thursday, August 8, 2013

Trim Healthy Mama-Week 25


This is my 25th week of Trim Healthy Mama. I'm still holding steady up and down the same couple of pounds. I have strep throat (AGAIN).  I'm hoping that when I feel better I can start exercising (which I have not been able to do all summer) and get things moving again. I've been trying 3 FP days a week to shake up my metabolism a bit. I'm hoping to get the scale moving down again.

 photo ztrimhealthymama_zps5b98cc6a.jpg

Friday- FP day

Breakfast- FP pancakes* with pb/choc Greek 0% yogurt and raw strawberry chia seed jam
Lunch- Light Tomato Soup, Oat Fiber Bread chicken sandwich
Supper- Crockpot Chicken Paella and Cauli-rice, Small amount of yogurt with more of ^^^ that jam.
Snack-FP Chocolate Cake and strawberries


Saturday

Breakfast- (S) Muffin in a Mug with raw strawberry chia seed jam
Lunch-(S) Salad with Chicken and a tiny bit of cheese, EVOO, Balsamic; Skinny chocolate
Supper-(S) Salmon patty, Roasted Cauliflower and steamed zucchini/summer squash with butter
Snack-(FP) Chocolate Cake with frosting made from Greek cream cheese, strawberry chia seed jam and xylitol


Sunday-

Breakfast- (E) Refrigerator Oats, Plum
Lunch-(S) Salad with Salmon, thin slice of cheese, EVOO, balsamic; Skinny Chocolate
Supper-(S) Meatballs and Cheese on a Joseph's Lavash, Green Bean Fries
Snack-(FP) variation of the Chocolate Cake


Monday-FP day

Breakfast-pancakes* with choc/pb yogurt and mixed berries with a sprinkle of chia seeds
Lunch-Egg White Wraps with tuna, celery sticks with a light laughing cow cheese
Snack- Variation of the Chocolate Cake
Supper-Chicken and Cabbage with Creamless Creamy Sauce (p.102)
Snack-Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Peanut Butter Chia Seed pudding on top

Tuesday-

Breakfast- (S)Muffin in Mug with Peanut Butter and a Blueberry Vanilla Chia Seed Jam
Snack- (FP) Fat Stripping Frappa
Lunch-(E) Chicken on Sprouted Bread, Celery Sticks with Light Laughing Cow cheese, FP Brownie
Supper-(S) Greek Salad, Skinny Chocolate, FP Chocolate Cake
Snack-(S) Cocoa Whip


Wednesday-FP day
 not feeling well

Breakfast- Lemon Blueberry Muffin in a Bowl, Gingerbread Cookie Protein Shake
Lunch-Loaded Fotato Soup (p.294), Chicken Salad on  Joseph's Pita, FP Brownie
Supper-Leftover Loaded Fotato soup with 3 oz. chicken
Snack-(FP) variation of the Chocolate Cake

Thursday-

Breakfast-Baked Oatmeal with a small amount of blueberries
Lunch-Salad with Chicken, 1 Wasa cracker with chevre and some strawberries
Supper-Roasted Pattypan and Summer Squash, Roasted Cauliflower and Broiled Salmon
Snack- Satisfying Sundae


* These are recipes I'm testing for a friend and not at liberty to share at this time.

* *My weight loss has been a process.  I've been on my weight loss journey since October 2010.  I have not lost this much weight since starting THM.  You can read this post to read more about how I lost the first 100 lbs.

1 comment:

Blogger said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...